Monday 16 March 2015

Life still charms!

When she was a naughty little girl,

Dad used to play the game of circle.

Chasing a tiny girl to feed her,

Mom had to wander here and there.

Brothers were jealous of their love for her,

But from heart, were well wishers for her.

School days were gone so swiftly,

The amazing college hour appeared cheerfully.

A new family created with honest friends,

They were precious like gems and jewels.

Fellows gave her hope when her life was low,

And lead her to stand where she was now.

Then came the time for her to get marry,

She was so upset, hopeless and scary.

She had to lose her friends and family,

To take care of a person without knowing him properly.

A new life began with pomp and show,

A new family grew into esteem and glow.

Exploring traces of her friends and family,

She made her partner her boon companion so early.

Falling in love with each other so deeply,

They became friends forever actually. 


A girl's life totally changes when she gets married (I do agree with it for boys also!). The epoch of a new relationship begins. She looks the shadows of love of her parents, siblings and friends into his husband no matter how old she has become.

She always wants to remain like a child at heart. She wants her husband to take care of her with much love and emotion. He wants him to be a true friend who is always with her in her good or bad time, when she breaks down on failure as well as when she is excited on a little achievement. She needs a friend who does never laugh or discourage her on her stupid mistakes or at the time of depression. 

She wants him to lifts her up when she falls down. She always wants his hands in her hands when she feels alone or when she is in the crowd no matter how much she is happy or sad. She wants to surrender herself to him for anything he wants. She is so emotional but she becomes so strong as if she will win the world when she gets her husband's motivation and appreciation. She wants him to listen and give attention to her when she faces minute problems. She wants her husband to admire her when she looks beautiful and gets done something with her for him. Oh my God!  It is being said too much about her so called “expectations”!

When I am with my life partner, a feel of satisfaction lies in me even when he doesn't chat with me and just plays with his mobile phone or reads some novel for hours! After marriage when I came to Delhi with him, I was so alone, totally hopeless, hundreds of miles away from my mom and dad. It’s him who filled my life with love and emotion.

It’s his inspiration who gave me courage and strength. It’s him who wanted me to feel that I could do anything I wanted. I was, I am and I will always be incomplete without him. I need his support, his motivation and his affection at every moment of my life. He is a person with clean heart who never wants to hurt anybody's feeling and respects my parents unconditionally.


I still remember the time when we were together on our first tour to Kerala after marriage. For almost two weeks we were away from physical world. It was a great time when we had a chance to understand each other’s nature, emotion, choices, dreams etc. During those days I had seen another face of him besides being affectionate and emotional. 

He encouraged me to continue my studies, to do something that could make me different in the crowd, motivated me to fight all difficulties in life like a true friend and persuaded to support me in achieving my dreams. 

I can never forget those days as they were the best days of my life till then. I thought that a girl’s life gets destroyed after marriage but this was not true in my case. Now I am doing well enough in my life with my loving partner who is always with me like a shadow motivating me, inspiring me, supporting me and living my own dreams. 



2 comments:

  1. Feels so good to read about ur partner..yes it is a blessing to get the right person
    God bless u both
    Keep blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear for a nice comment.. to have a right partner is really a blessing!..., thanks for reading and giving your time.. :) :)

    ReplyDelete