Wednesday 25 February 2015

My Role Model


                        Every man in his life is influenced by some people who lead him to a position where he is now, inspiring in some or other way by adorable things they have done in their lives.
                       
It is beyond imagination of a person whose deeds which might be insignificant, inconspicuous and unimportant in his own life have helped a lot in others. This inspiration does not always come from elders, oldies or famous personalities who have achieved mile stones in their lives.
                       
Smile of a child, plough of a farmer, sound sleep of a labor after 12 hours of hard work, colors of flowers, flowing river, mother waiting endlessly for her son to come back home and many other things have some meaningful messages who affect the lives of thoughtful people.
                       
A child’s smile inspires to be happy and innocent without fearing about worldly troubles. Plough of a farmer shows to be cold hearted when there is a need to hurt your loved one to amend their lives in a way that they become most successful and achieving. Sound sleep of a toiler after long hours of labor is a sort of satisfaction and peace which is achieved after endless efforts. Colors of blossoms show us to be even in every aspect of life and its beauty. Flowing river motivates to move along the path until you achieve your destination. A mother staring at door while waiting for her kids expresses care, love and emotions she has with them.

                       A role model is the one who influenced you in your life in such ways that you aspire to become like him or to do like him when you face identical situations that he had faced earlier in his own life. 

                   As I sat last night thinking of writing about my role model, i was reflecting on what good role model I have and have had as far as mother figure in my life. I am so very thankful to almighty God that I still have my mother here with all of us!


                     This blog is a good opportunity for me to celebrate mother’s day by revealing about my role model. She is the one and will be always be.

                      Let’s see how my role model is:

M- Millions of efforts she paid to let me grow up.
O- One and the only person who cared unconditionally without growing older.
T- Tears are shed by whom on my tiny injuries.
H- Her heart is like an ocean of love and emotion.
E- Eminent satisfaction in her eyes when she looks me on heights of success.
R- Ray of hope when all doors of destiny are closed ultimately.        

           
                          My mother (I call her “mummy”) is the key person in my life who supported me whenever my feet floundered, she revitalized me whenever I suffered failure, she did not sleep several nights  by sitting aside me during my assessments, she broke into tears along with numerous retrieving attempts whenever I fell ill. She is a continual source of inspiration to me. She does just about everything that she used to do 10 years ago.

                          She grew up with minimum opportunities and got married at age of just 13. The time when teenagers attain adolescence she learnt to cook for a family of fifteen! She never denied her duties to anybody. She loved kids of others more than her own and still loves. She cared everybody as if she is borne to do.
                          She never laughed along with my siblings on my repeated attempt to learn cycling, when I fell down number of times. She always strived hard to explain us about the subject we studied in schools though she was not known about them. She is an adorable daughter, wife and mother.
                           She is the first women I learnt from how to enact my strength. I look upon her and wish to be like her. A very strong woman with lot of moral values and with lots of positive energy that would make me feel energized in ups and downs of life.
                          She showed me how to interact with society. I learnt from her how to deal with money and our resources. She guided me how to manage in difficult times and how and when to show our sentiments.
                         I acquired kindness, acceptance, connecting and open-mindedness from her that help me a lot in my professional career. There are a number of attributes for which I look to my mother as an example. I am lucky she is my mom.
                         I am immensely grateful to her. Having a mother like her is a divine sanction and i wish I too could be like her one day and convey it onto my children the understanding of how precious one could be in life.
                         Thanks ‘Mummy’ for not only for helping me lay the foundation for who I am but also being a paradigm for me and supporting me to make space in this puzzled world!!
                         I wish you and all the rest of the mothers who are reading this blog the best Mother’s Day ever!!!!

`

No comments:

Post a Comment